Family of 4 Taken to Hospital in Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisonsing Case

A Federal Way family of four has been taken to a hospital after complaining of headaches in a possible case of carbon monoxide poisoning.

South King Fire and Rescue spokeswoman Kendra Kay says medics responded Friday night to find that power in the apartment building was out and the family had lit a charcoal grill on their deck.

Kay says the wind likely blew some carbon monoxide from the grill into the apartment through an open sliding door.

The two adults and two young children were all conscious. KOMO-TV says they were taken to Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle to be treated in a hyperbaric chamber.

If you have been injured in Bellevue financial compensation has probably crossed your mind. If so, we welcome you to contact our Bellevue Personal Injury Lawyers for a free consultation.

Source

Leave a Reply